London Wedding Photographer
As A London Wedding Photographer I Work At Some Of The Best Wedding Venues
As a London Wedding Photographer, I’ve photographed weddings at some fantastic venues all over this fine city. The beauty of planning your wedding in London is that there is a venue to suit all styles and numbers, from grand, historic venues like the Painted Hall at the Old Royal Naval College in Greenwich, to tiny, top quality restaurants like 06 St Chad’s Place or the Union Club in Soho.
Great Storytelling Documentary Photography
Check out some highlights from my work as a London wedding photographer above. Then delve deeper into some of the other amazing wedding venues the capital city has to offer. Each with it’s own unique opportunities, superb for my work as a documentary wedding photographer. You can find even more of my recent wedding photography over on the blog. I cover the whole of the UK and shoot some great destination weddings too. Wherever I am, it’s the great reportage photography that my clients book me for. Find out more about how I work as a documentary wedding photographer.
Top 5 Reasons To Get Married In London
As one of the busiest, most vibrant capital cities in the world, London has a huge amount to offer as a city to get married in. Whether you’re London born and bred, or planning a destination wedding from afar, there’s something in this great city to suit all tastes and budgets. As I’m based in Hertfordshire, just a short distance from London, around a third of the weddings I photograph are in the capital. Here’s my top 5 reasons to have London on your list of wedding cities:
- Amazing transport links – with five International Airports and the Eurostar links, getting here from abroad is easy and painless. For UK based guests, there’s superb links from all corners of the United Kingdom
- Accommodation – whatever your location and budget, from luxury five star hotels to intimate bed and breakfasts and interesting Air B’n’B’s London has it all
- Unique Wedding Venues – want to get married in a Palace? Museum or gallery? Or perhaps a zoo? Check out some of London’s greatest venues below.
- Sightseeing and Shopping – These really are world class, and you and your guests can make a real holiday out of a London wedding
- Huge Range of Suppliers – from caterers, entertainers, florists and wedding planners, there’s really no better choice out there than those based in and around London
Looking For A London Wedding Photographer?
If you’re looking for great story-telling wedding photography for your London wedding, and you love what you see here, let’s get your photography ticked off that wedding list! The kind of clients who book me really love art and photography and have a great appreciation for candid, storytelling images. They generally want to know their photography is in safe hands so they can get on with having a great time with their family and friends. That’s where I can help! Using 20 years experience as a newspaper photographer at The Times in London, I’ve worked in some rather extreme conditions, and always delivered high quality, stunning photography. As a news photographer, you’re only as good as your last front page, and I covered global news, features and sport for The Times for 17 years. So you can rest assured that my pictures will tell a beautiful story of your wedding day, no matter what.