Wedding Photography Prices & Packages
Here’s a little more information about wedding photography prices and packages.
As a wedding photographer, I work from the preparations in the morning until after the First Dance, so I can be sure I get a strong set of photos for you. If the party’s a big part of your day, I can stay even later too.
More than 300 families have benefited from this approach, and I still get excited watching a new story unfold.
You’ll be able to forget about the photography, safe in the knowledge that your photos will be brilliant.
Your album will transport you back to the fun and laughter. You’ll relive the moments you saw, as well as discovering the ones you didn’t.
Post Covid-19 Weddings
If you’ve had to change your plans and are now considering a smaller, shorter day, I can still get a great set of story-telling images from your day! Check out some shorter cover, available at short notice and by the hour.
Here's what's included in all wedding photography packages:
- All day coverage from preparations through to the first dance
- Fully edited high resloution photos
- A typical 8 hour wedding results in approximately 400-600 finished images
- Cloud-based viewing gallery to view, download and order prints from, by phone, tablet or computer
- Download link for all of the edited high resloution files
- High resolution preview slideshow
- All travel in mainland UK is included
Your photos should remind you how it felt to get married.
If you'd like me to photograph your wedding, please get in touch. I'd love to hear about your plans.
Coverage starts at £1500
By-the-hour Photography for Covid 19 Rescheduled Weddings
If you’ve had to cancel your plans due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, I’m able to offer short coverage for re-scheduled weddings. This is a great solution if you’re having a smaller gathering now, with a view to a bigger celebration when restrictions are lifted.
COVID-19 Last Minute Cover by the Hour
As of 4th July 2020, small weddings of up to 30 people are allowed again, as long as the venue can maintain social distancing for the guests. Book your wedding photography here. You’ll still get the same world-class documentary wedding photography, and can tailor the coverage to suit your needs. Starting with just 2 hours to cover a quick registry office ceremony and some family photos and portraits, expand the cover to suit your plans.
Coverage By The Hour
- Minimum 2 hours
- Extend cover beyond 2 hours to suit your needs
- No travel fees within 2 hours of Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- Add time for group photos or portraits
- Fully edited hi-res files delivered by download